- The region is the southernmost region of mainland Portugal and has over 300 days of sunshine annually and 200km of coastline with 130 named beaches.
- With the most reliable climate in the country, if not in Europe, Algarve has pleasant conditions all year round with temperatures ranging between 15º – 30º, little rain and many hours of sun.
- Algarvian cuisine is dominated by the superb fresh fish and seafood harvested from the Atlantic with 6 Michelin restaurants.
- For detailed tourist information, access the official Portugal Tourism Website.
Vila Vita Parc
Perched on a cliff overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, near to the traditional village of Porches, VILA VITA Parc Resort & Spa’s position alone commands attention. So does its design, reflective of the Moorish style so characteristic of the Algarve coastline, and set in sub-tropical landscaped gardens. Unusually, the rooms and suites are housed in a wide variety of dwellings, linked by cobbled paths that wind delightfully through the gardens. In addition to the main building, Residence, Oasis Parc and the Spa Suites, VILA VITA Parc Resort & Spa also offers guests the option of five luxury villas – ideal for seclusion seekers. Away from the resort but managed by them, the VILA VITA COLLECTION comprises seven carefully selected standalone residences in various Algarve locations.
- THE TIME prepare personalized tours, in the most convenient way for the visitor.
- Available services:
- Private guides
- Always with a permanent and convenient concierge service by THE TIME, for any kind of question, for any kind of suggestion, for any help needed.