- Madeira Archipelago lies in the Atlantic Ocean about 500 km from the African coast and 1,000 km from the European continent (1h30 flying time from Lisbon).
- The archipelago includes the islands of Madeira, Porto Santo, and the Desertas, which are natural reserves.
- Madeira Islands, known as “the floating garden” or the “pearl of the Atlantic”, due to its location in the Atlantic Ocean, benefits out the most extraordinary mild subtropical climate all year round reflected on the exuberant flora along on its majestic mountains and impressive sea cliffs. The beauty of the island are just amazing.
- In 2020, Madeira Island won the World Travel Award not only Europe’s Leading Island Destination 2020 for the fifth time in a row but also the world’s leading island destination.
- For detailed tourist information, access the official Portugal Tourism Website.
The creators of “Savoy Palace”, an outstanding newly-built hotel in Funchal, Madeira, faced all the challenges. The hotel’s team aimed to create a meeting point for luxury travellers looking for the best hotel to stay in Madeira. Savoy Palace introduces a whole new approach to the landscape of leisure hotels, mixing a top location with groundbreaking facilities and services, curated by a famous designer who gave a differentiated substance in the creation of this new property.
- THE TIME prepare personalized tours, in the most convenient way for the visitor.
- Available services:
- Private guides
- Always with a permanent and convenient concierge service by THE TIME, for any kind of question, for any kind of suggestion, for any help needed.